Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is less than one week away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

SweetWolf
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
Neckwarmers (or scarflettes) are like a mini hug around your neck! They make great gifts, are affordable and are the perfect winter accessory for our mild Austin winters! Can be worn around the house or office to keep the chill off your neck. I will debut more at Craft Riot! and some are made from upcycled/ reclaimed materials! so they will be warm and one of a kind!

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
Almost all the items I create are One Of A Kind. I make a wide variety of items, mostly accessories. I like to put a funky vibe in my creations, and try to make most of them functional, so they are unique and useful!

Best handmade Christmas present ever received? My mother and grandmothers have given me many heartfelt handmade presents over the years; it would be hard to say which was my favorite, but they all inspired me in some way.

My shop is: SweetWolf.etsy.com


Don't forget to enter the Ticket Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment