Hi all! Kristen from Pommes Frites here to introduce a new feature for Team Etsy Austin. While we've had a few lovely treasuries and Etsy Austin round-ups made, we wanted something that constantly displayed an assortment of items from Team Etsy Austin. This feature is our Team Etsy Austin favorites mini - a rotating assembly of great items from the best little shops in Austin, often based around a theme or color. Kim from Broken Ear Productions and I will be updating this feature here twice weekly. It was also be shown (in smaller form) in the sidebar of our blog at all times.
This is also a great reminder for you guys to tag your items with the "teametsyaustin" tag, and also anything else (colors, textures, holidays your item is great for) that might help us find it.
For the first Favorites Mini, I decided to celebrate our period of mercury retrograde with an homage to the Winter Blues (and teals!)
1. Turquoise and Black Crocheted Hat from Fifty Acorns: This vintage-inspired hat makes me (almost) wish it were cold for longer in Texas!
2. Mint Green Mini Wallet from AnneMarieBeard: I love the striped mint green fabric used for this mini wallet.
3. Grapeamelon Squish Handspun Yarn from Natural Obsessions: As if you needed another reason to knit in the winter!
4. Profile Necklace from LUSTERcreations: I love this modern cameo made from a shrinky dink.
5. Peter Picket Pin Handbound Journal from Pigsey Art: Great one of a kind journal bound with the hardcover from a vintage children's book.
6. Marie Antoinette Plaques from Mariposa Luna: These unique plaques collaged with French paper dolls and text from an old book would cheer up any dreary walls.
7. Cerelia Earrings from Bowerbird Design: I love the length and the vintage lucite heart charms of these pretty earrings.
8. Awesome Tote from Paired Hearts: This silk-screened, eco-friendly tote is just totally awesome. Seriously.
If you'd like the code to feature this twice-weekly updated Etsy Mini on your blog or website, email firstname.lastname@example.org