Monday, March 21, 2011

The 54th Zilker Garden Festival

The 54th Annual Zilker Garden Festival is this week end and the forecast shows loads of sunshine. This show is a favorite of any plant lover and you will have the opportunity to see plants you may have not even heard of. The lush gardens are filled with music, art, and plants to take home with you. There is always so much for the little ones in the Kids Corner, and opportunities to hear talks from master gardeners. If all of that was not enough you will even get to see some of the Esty Austin team out as well. Check out the site for a discount on advanced tickets, but you can still get them at the door.






















Brandy of Pigsey Art creates fun upcyled journals, stickers, magnets, and pendants. They are all thoughtfully made with skill and little humor.


























Amy of Craft Chi creates with a one two punch. She screen prints beautiful images on fabric and then constructs beautiful bags, belts, and linens with it.


You will also see me Hammer It Out with my metal work. I have some new pieces that I will be debuting at this show, and I hope you drop by to see what I can do with a sheet of stainless steel.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'll do my best to stop by and check you guys out :) <3 L

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you guys there! I need some plants!

    ReplyDelete