Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is just a few days away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

Craft Chi
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
I'm really excited about these new bags that I've printing and sewing. They are great for hiding other gifts inside. Using one of my totes or pouches in place of wrapping paper is a great way to make a gift even more special.

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
I try to use as much organic/sustainable materials as possible. Also, I do all of the work from sketching designs to printing them on fabric to sewing the final object.

Best handmade Christmas present ever received?
My husband bought me a ring that was made from an enameled copper washer. I'm not a jewelry person but I love it because I can tell the person who made it put their heart into it and that is so much better than gold and diamonds to me.

My shop is: www.etsy.com/shop/CraftChi



No comments:

Post a Comment