Saturday, November 28, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is just one week away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

Lovely Lotus Designs
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?

This year at the Craft Riot! I will be selling upcylced, handmade baskets, which I learned how to make as a child from my Grandma. They make the perfect hostess gift filled with an assortment of handmade goodies from EtsyAustin.

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?

I love color, and you will be sure to notice that throughout my shop! I love to hand dye fabric to make unique pieces of wearable art. I think giving handmade is the ultimate way to give gifts, one of a kind, made with love!

Best handmade Christmas present ever received?

Last year for Christmas my Mom gave me a quilt that my great grandmother made over a hundred years ago. I love looking at all the unique fabrics she used (most being scraps out of necessity), and it's amazing to think that quilting and sewing is a part of my heritage.


My shop is : www.LovelyLotusDesigns.etsy.com


1 comment:

  1. I've seen these baskets and they are incredible! Nice work Bailey!

    ReplyDelete