Monday, November 30, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is less than one week away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

The Snuggle Herd
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?

My coloring cards multi-pack - They’re totally customizable - color, collage, stamp, sticker or draw on them to your heart’s delight, then add your own message. They make a great gift for those creative kids in your life! They're also a real bargain - only $13 for a set of 6 cards with colorful envelopes.

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?

I'd like people to know that I make everything with a lot of care and attention to detail, which means that my sewn items will last a very long time. My stuffed toys are heirloom quality - you could pass them down from child to child, and my appliqued clothing looks great wash after wash after wash!


Best handmade Christmas present ever received?

One Christmas when I was about 10, my mom made me a whole wardrobe of little outfits for my Cabbage Patch Kids. They were so cute, and my mom is an excellent seamstress, so they all looked absolutely perfect - better than store-bought, for sure!


My shop is:
SnuggleHerd.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment