Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is just a few days away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

The Flashbulb
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
I think framed prints work well - just add a bow, and you're all set. I have a few left in my shop, but I'll be well stocked at the Craft Riot!

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
If you have someone on your shopping list that loves bright colors, sewn art, birds, trees, fabric, etc. - my shop can help you out.

Best handmade Christmas present ever received?
My favorite is one I got last year - one of my college friends made collages that she turned into greeting cards. But since I like them so much, I haven't mailed any.

My shop is: www.theflashbulb.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment