Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is just a few days away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

Pommes Frites
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
Definitely my hollow book flask safes... they make great gifts for those hard to buy for people and showcase your sense of humor & appreciation for handmade items simultaneously.

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
I use as many recycled/upcycled/repurposed materials as possible, limiting the amount of waste I'm putting out into the world. Also, the majority of items I make (aside from candles) are one-of-a-kind.

Best handmade Christmas present ever received?
A crocheted afghan made for me by a friend. I'd been going on and on about how I wanted a quilt for my bed, so she handmade me an afghan that had multi-colored swatches of color (very quilt-like). Also perfect for snuggling in cold months!

No comments:

Post a Comment