Friday, November 27, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is just a week away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

Merritt Gade Fine Handmades
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
The Cascade earrings in gold. Or silver. Or gold and silver together. They're nice with pearls attached, too.

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
I craft all of the parts of every piece of jewelry and choose only beads with a high level of quality and realness. Carefully making each hook and selecting gorgeous beads insures a piece you're going to love for a long time.

Best handmade Christmas present ever received?
A few years ago, my mom, two sisters, and I made collages for each other for Christmas. They could be made of whatever you chose, must fit inside a large manila envelope, and incorporate the things you cherish most about the recipient. I still have the three very different, but equally wonderful collages I received and adore them almost as much as the women who made them for me.

My shop is: merrittgade.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment