Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is less than one week away. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

Linden Leaf Studio and LinDesigns
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
Sterling silver key ring - perfect gift for man, woman, teen, grandparent and goes with everything! :) You can also personalize it with an initial, monogram or name!

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
a. Everything is handmade by me and I recycle/reuse as much as possible.
b. Most of the silver used in my pieces is recycled silver and I turn in my scraps of silver for recycling.
c. I have a range of styles and prices in both of my shops!

Best handmade present ever received?
I have several afghans my grandmother crocheted for my sisters and I! I love them, they never go out of style!

My shop is: LindenLeafStudio.etsy.com


Don't forget to enter the Ticket Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment