Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Craft Riot! - Meet your maker

The Craft Riot! is this weekend. Start your shopping list early by meeting our revolutionary hand-makers...

Debbie Carroll Designs
What is the number one holiday pick from your own shop?
Number #1 Holiday Pick - would be my mini prints/card sets featuring archival prints of my original watercolors. They are a great gift for men or women, and with their vibrant colors they are also rather festive! Sold in sets of 4 or 6 and grouped by color, they also look great framed, and could be given individually or as a grouping!

What do you want people to know about your shop/products?
Regarding my jewelry, I would really like for people to know that I strive for unique designs that are either one-of-a-kind or a limited edition (less than 10, and usually far fewer than that!). I spend a lot of time on the design aspect of my work, and enjoy finding just that right touch to make a piece special. I try to put a little vintage into each piece I make by using vintage beads (lucite is a huge favorite) or vintage findings along with my cache of newer stones, pearls or contemporary and reproduction components.

Best handmade present ever received?
The white satin wedding dress my mom made for my Barbie doll when I about 9 years old, I wish I still had it!

My shop is:
debbiecarrolldesigns.etsy.com


Don't forget to enter the Ticket Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment